View Single Post
Old 03-08-2013, 12:35 PM   #56 (permalink)
PaulZ370
Track Member

Drives: 011 370 BSM/T/SP/6MT
PaulZ370 has much to be proud ofPaulZ370 has much to be proud ofPaulZ370 has much to be proud ofPaulZ370 has much to be proud ofPaulZ370 has much to be proud ofPaulZ370 has much to be proud ofPaulZ370 has much to be proud ofPaulZ370 has much to be proud ofPaulZ370 has much to be proud ofPaulZ370 has much to be proud of
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by ubs234 View Post
My friend is a big car enthusiast. And is the most knowledgeable person about cars that i know. He literally is no noob or ricer or someone who just think he knows. He does and when I research it from the correct sources, he's always correct to the dot. He says that getting Stillen Gen 3 intakes and Fast intentions CBE and a UPrev tune is all a waste of money just for 30hp and a couple of more torque since I will never ever even feel the difference unless I'm on a track and going 100mph or more. He says that daily driving it's a waste of money to get any of those mods. Especially because what I am doing is all Naturally aspirated and I don't get much gains unless I go Forced Induction. Do you think I'm wasting my money with these mods and i wont feel it at all?
I think your friend is a waste of Friendship

Talking from experience, yes you will feel the difference, yes you will hear the difference, and yes, makes the car that much more pleasurable to drive just around town or on a cruise... But then, it is your money and your decision.

BD2ZBN :: 2011 BSM/TRG/SP/6MT/Stillen Oil Cooler/K&N CAI/Michelin PSS/Brake Light/EIBACH Sway Bars/FI Res. HFC+18" Res. CBE/Morimoto XB LED/DRLs/10mm Spacers

Last edited by PaulZ370; 03-08-2013 at 12:43 PM.
PaulZ370 is offline   Reply With Quote