View Single Post
Old 03-08-2013, 11:44 AM   #975 (permalink)
SouthArk370Z
Premium Member

Drives: 2014 Challenger
SouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by billet370 View Post
... What type of product is used to wash a car with plastic dip? any kind of SPECIAL CAR WASH safe for plasti dip?
I haven't used the stuff ... yet. I like the way it looks on the door handles and fangs and will probably end up doing at least one of those eventually. I'm just following this thread to see what other ideas ppl are coming up with.

Most of the durability problems I've seen on here have to do with wear on the door handles and rock dings on the fangs. Going by the lack of other complaints, I'll venture that you can use anything you'd use on the factory paint. Maybe someone with experience will chime in and confirm/deny that.