View Single Post
Old 03-08-2013, 09:37 AM   #1149 (permalink)
4r3s
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Touring 370z
4r3s has a reputation beyond repute4r3s has a reputation beyond repute4r3s has a reputation beyond repute4r3s has a reputation beyond repute4r3s has a reputation beyond repute4r3s has a reputation beyond repute4r3s has a reputation beyond repute4r3s has a reputation beyond repute4r3s has a reputation beyond repute4r3s has a reputation beyond repute4r3s has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by italy3541 View Post
Sitting at the dealer right now n it's not looking good on the z. They r not moving in the price. But that may change cause my girl want either another rogue or a juke so maybe if I buy 2 cars I can get the deal I want
They have no reason to move on the price. Its still early in the month and you actually made the trip all the way there. The fact that you made the trip says to them that you are willing to buy at the current price. If you weren't happy with the price you should have never set foot in their shop. I have a feeling you are digging yourself into a hole here. They've got you by the balls, already talking a second car when you don't even like the price on the first. Walk away. Need to separate your emotions for the vehicles and walk away. They will call you in a week or two to continue negotiating.
4r3s is offline   Reply With Quote