View Single Post
Old 03-08-2013, 08:40 AM   #12 (permalink)
theboydiddy
Track Member

Drives: 370z Pearl White
theboydiddy will become famous soon enoughtheboydiddy will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by forza370z View Post
Yeah like everybody else said search is your best friend. But to give you a quick answer,

1. Yes. That thing is a bitch. You need pipe wrench to un-screw it. But wrap a towel around the shift knob so it won't get damaged.

2. Put it this way, the lower number of the offset the more stick out the wheels will be thus looks sicker. Hellaflush folks usually get wheels that have negative offset. But then again, you always can get wheel spacers afterwards to achieve the lower offset you want.
Yeah. Thank you so much. I did research it. But was still confused, that's why I asked. Seems like in this forum everyone that knows something feels like their god and wanna make fun of the ones that wanna learn, instead of help them. I'm cool with it. . . I've learned to always ask questions when in doubt.
But once again thanks a lot bro. After the YouTube videos and google answers I thought the higher the numbers the more Polk out you get. I'm trying to have a flush look. Maybe ill lower the car tucking a bit of the wheels. So I'm guessing a +15 would look good then huh.

As far as the knob, I guess I'm weak then lol. I was doing that. Ill try again this Sunday and hopefully ill be successful.

I honestly appreciate your help bro. Makes thing a lot clear now.
Thank you.
theboydiddy is offline   Reply With Quote