Thread: Please Help!
View Single Post
Old 03-08-2013, 07:12 AM   #1 (permalink)
heatherZ13
Base Member

Drives: 2013 370Z
heatherZ13 is on a distinguished road
Question Please Help!

Hello all-

Please be patient lol, I am not very car savy at the moment, but I am slowly learning. I bought a used 2013 370Z 3 weeks ago. Only had 4,000 miles, practically brand new, it was a deal I couldn't pass up. About a week after I bought it, I started to clean the interior, as I removed the floor mats, the driver side floor under the mat was soaked! I figured maybe the dealer shampooed the carpet and just didnt dry it up before putting the mats back on. So I vacuumed up all the moisture, let it dry etc. I get in my car this morning, notice a "musty" smell, touch under the mats again, and what do you know... Wet! And for the record, it hasn't rained here since I washed it about 2 weeks ago. I know its hard to diagnose a problem without seeing it, but does anyone know what that could be from? I am going to take it to the dealer after work, but I'd like to get an idea of what I'm dealing with before they try to pawn some $500 fix on me.

If it matters, there was a system installed by the previous owner, the wires are run under the driver seat and were left, I just taped off the ends so I don't mess up anything.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks
heatherZ13 is offline   Reply With Quote