Thread: Hail Damage
View Single Post
Old 03-08-2013, 01:17 AM   #65 (permalink)
cqnguye1
Base Member

Drives: 370z 2012 Solid Red
cqnguye1 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by MB370Z View Post
Hey cqnguye1, I just got back from Ray Brandt Collision and they said they work with the insurance company estimates. Everything fix including new hood, roof and trunk with fresh paint with the check I got from State Farm. You should probably go there also and maybe you will get the same thing done.

DO NOT take it to X-A-Dent. Them slack jawed faggots are unprofessional. Dumb **** gave me an attitude and told me to come back in an hour as soon as I walked in.

Do you drive a red Z? I saw a red going down 5th street around noon while I was at Ray Brandt Collision.
lol yea i was there right before you i think, if yours is the blue z with some rims i saw pulled up right when i left. i went to california custom and ray brandt collision. both places, the people i spoke to are all very professional.

california custom said my estimate is a bit lower than what they would need, but they would have to call allstate for a supplement. ray brandt collision said the same thing, they try to work with what the estimate is. the guy i talked to was really cool. he even walked me to the back of the shop where one of the PDR guy was working on a black 370z. i saw the way they work, and it seems like they are true pro and do a really nice job.

because there is 0% financing on new 2013 370z within this month, if anybody wants to buy my Z i will sell it. 2012 solid red with 8000 miles $27,000. i bought it back in DEC for around $31K. depend on how good of a deal i can get on a new one, after contacting around, i will lower the price even more. tell anyone u know that wants a 370z, mb370z.
cqnguye1 is offline   Reply With Quote