View Single Post
Old 03-07-2013, 09:31 PM   #3193 (permalink)
dmhenderson
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: AWD TT 370z
dmhenderson is a splendid one to beholddmhenderson is a splendid one to beholddmhenderson is a splendid one to beholddmhenderson is a splendid one to beholddmhenderson is a splendid one to beholddmhenderson is a splendid one to beholddmhenderson is a splendid one to beholddmhenderson is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrischhorn View Post
Even still with a good LSD, the point is to effectively distribute the power evenly to make launching smoother, easier and more consistent. You have the nismo so you have the VLSD but most people say that it can be kind of inconsistent. Think about it this way. Grab 2 10lb weights and lift them with 1 in each hand (with LSD). Now put both weights in 1 hand and lift. (without). Drag racing, if both wheels spin, technically you have better traction for straight line launch.
Most of the nismo perks are garbage. I like the upgraded sways and ultra stiff suspension (despite what DE5.0 will tell you) and the body kit. That said, I probably need to spend another $2300 on coils just for street driving on top of the other junk I have planned.

If I had it to do over again, I'd probably get a sport and upgrade it but I don't regret the purchase. It just ended up costing more than I would have liked