View Single Post
Old 03-07-2013, 03:07 PM   #71 (permalink)
scruffydog
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: with his eyes close
scruffydog has a reputation beyond reputescruffydog has a reputation beyond reputescruffydog has a reputation beyond reputescruffydog has a reputation beyond reputescruffydog has a reputation beyond reputescruffydog has a reputation beyond reputescruffydog has a reputation beyond reputescruffydog has a reputation beyond reputescruffydog has a reputation beyond reputescruffydog has a reputation beyond reputescruffydog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike View Post
you need 62 and 67mm studs with the 20/25mm spacers. Just buy H&R Hubcentric spacers and use the studs that come with them, and then open ended lugnuts for your race wheels.
Thanks for the useful info, so stud lengths are NOT depended on width of the wheel nor the offset is that correct?

It only depends on the spacers used since the hub flange is the same, similar to the thickness of the wheel being sandwich between the lug nut is that correct?

Spacers (Front / Rear):
Sports Rays: 20mm / 25mm
Track Wheels: 10mm / 20mm

Here's the tricky part, if I were to use the Studs that come with the H&R Spacer kit, in there it doesn't state the length

Anyone know if the 10mm H&R Spacer Kit which I'll use for the front to track be 62 mm in length?
(Website only states DRS Use for 10-40mm widening)

Similarly, anyone know if the 20mm H&R Spacer Kit which I'll use for the rear provided in the kit be 67mm?
(Website only states DRS Use for 10-40mm widening)