Thread: Hail Damage
View Single Post
Old 03-07-2013, 02:56 PM   #62 (permalink)
tommyguns
Track Member

Drives: 370Z/Sport/Black/MT
tommyguns is a name known to alltommyguns is a name known to alltommyguns is a name known to alltommyguns is a name known to alltommyguns is a name known to alltommyguns is a name known to all

How the hell could they think $3,100.00 would be enough. Come on really, removal, install, paint, plus all that PDR. That's a bunch of sh!t. Just be careful, you get what you pay for. I would go straight back to them, show them the pictures of MB370Z, which I assume has the same amount of damage as yours and have them explain how one cost $xxxx and another $xxx. Either way, that's more then $3,100 worth of damage. On another note, while my car was at the dealer they dinged the front fender right on the crease line. They brought in the PDR and all was fine. Just keep in mind, you can see the repair if you know where to look, I just can't imagine them having to do that much. Good luck, I feel your pain, both of you.
09 Sport / MB / 6sd / Nismo"R" Intake / Eibach Pro Kit / Z1 25 row cooler / JWT LW FW / New Short Block 3/11/11 /H&R 15fr 20rr/DBA 4000/FI CB with 12"res./Morel/JL/"Division"mod/SPC/EcuTek/M370/ZEX C SHOT/ART's/NRG
tommyguns is offline   Reply With Quote