View Single Post
Old 03-07-2013, 02:20 PM   #17 (permalink)
chrischhorn
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2014 Juke Nismo RS
chrischhorn is a splendid one to beholdchrischhorn is a splendid one to beholdchrischhorn is a splendid one to beholdchrischhorn is a splendid one to beholdchrischhorn is a splendid one to beholdchrischhorn is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Illmatic370z View Post
Ok thanks ark car seems only seems to come on during highway driving , but in the city its fine. I just installed two new 285/40/18 in the rear with 235/40/18 in the front . Is there anyway to check /see is the sensor out of alignment?
GOOD GOD SIR! Your ABS light is on beause the diameter between the front and rear are WAY WAY WAY WAY OFF! Oem diameter is 26.9" for the front and 26.7" for the rear. Your new setup is 25.7" for the front and 27" for the rear. Your front's are rotating 40 times more per miles making your ABS and slip basically thinking you are slipping. You should be running like a 255/45 on the front which is identical to OEM diameter. Basically your tire set up is WAY too small on front and only slightly bigger on the rear compared to oem. No way to reset those lights until the front and rear tires diameters get closer to each other.

R.I.P. 8/01/13 1SlowZ
One day I'll have another....
chrischhorn is offline   Reply With Quote