View Single Post
Old 03-07-2013, 07:15 AM   #936 (permalink)
MyKindaGuise
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11' 370z Sprt M6
MyKindaGuise has a brilliant futureMyKindaGuise has a brilliant futureMyKindaGuise has a brilliant futureMyKindaGuise has a brilliant futureMyKindaGuise has a brilliant futureMyKindaGuise has a brilliant futureMyKindaGuise has a brilliant futureMyKindaGuise has a brilliant futureMyKindaGuise has a brilliant futureMyKindaGuise has a brilliant futureMyKindaGuise has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by italy3541 View Post
thats what i did last year, remember we bought our cars att he same time and got almost the same deal..

i would have agreed with you before i saw it in person, but after looking over the new front i kinda like it.. also the new front opening is not that much different than the current nismo one. if you look at a new nismo and a 2013 front bumper side by side, the opening are almost the same.. the difference is the the way the nismo flares etc.. because its got a full kit from factory. the 2013 kinda looks like they took the nismo opening and added it to the old bumper and then added led lamps.. anybody who looks at a 2013 and says that it ruins the car in my opnion is just a hater.. i do agree that the 2012 bumper is better but that doesnt mean the new one is ugly. take a 2012 and 2013 side by side and they are the same car just with a different front bumper and wheels.. the main thing that is missing from the new one is the fangs.. and for someone to not buy one just because of that is silly.. if it bothers someone that bad u can just buy the old bumper and have it put on.. also im sure with the people on this forum you could find someone to add the old fangs to the new bumper and get the best of both worlds..

honestly thats what i was gonna do.. get a 2012 bumper cut the opening out and fiberglass it into the new bumper.. i think it would look sweet. then you get the led of the new and the fangs of the old..

as for the new wheels i love them. i think they have a sleeker look than the old ones.. everyone has their opnion doesnt make anyone right or wrong for having it. because at the end of the day its just that, an opnion and nothing more..
Lol yes I remember. I didnt at the time when I posted that. I thought about chaning it a few minutes later but eh lazy.

I agree I like the 2013's after seeing them in person. the DRL's make it look much more expensive. I personally also really like the new sport wheels. Id love to trade for them.
MyKindaGuise is offline   Reply With Quote