View Single Post
Old 03-07-2013, 01:54 AM   #176 (permalink)
axmea?
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: WELL ZED PW 6MT
axmea? has a reputation beyond reputeaxmea? has a reputation beyond reputeaxmea? has a reputation beyond reputeaxmea? has a reputation beyond reputeaxmea? has a reputation beyond reputeaxmea? has a reputation beyond reputeaxmea? has a reputation beyond reputeaxmea? has a reputation beyond reputeaxmea? has a reputation beyond reputeaxmea? has a reputation beyond reputeaxmea? has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jlbrenne View Post
Thanks guys. Yeah I forgot all about the dealer stickers..lol.. What's the best way to remove?

Any advice for lowering the car?
For the stickers, use a heat gun on low to loosen the adhesive. If no heat gun, use a hair dryer. If no hair dryer, spray with water, cover in plastic i.e. trash bag enough to cover the stickers and let it sit under the sun for about 10 minutes and you will be able to peel it off easy.

For lowering, use springs or coilovers. I have springs -- most guys have Swifts. I have H&R because I wanted it lower. Coilovers --- that's where I should have gone but it is expensive. Whether it is worth it or not is relative and purely depends on what you want to do. Since it is a vert, I would think you would not track it or try to do some crazy driving with it just stick with springs. I recommend H&R for that low aggressive look. Bet it would look great on a roadster. Good luck.

>MyZ's Album< NISMO Convert/ECUTEK/Takeda CAI/F.I. HFC NR CB Carbon/F.I. 34 Row Oil Cooler/4.08 Final Drive /Powertrix+Swifts/Hotchkis/SPL/Whiteline/TWM/Zoom Engineering/EVO-R/AeroJacket Vented CF Fenders + CF Spoiler/Avant Garde-WORK/NST/Morimoto Halo/STi Clear Lenses/Carbon Signal Automotive/RJM Performance/ZSpeed Clutch Flywheel CSC delete
axmea? is offline   Reply With Quote