View Single Post
Old 03-07-2013, 01:27 AM   #46 (permalink)
shika805
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 40th Z, 71' 240z
shika805 has a reputation beyond reputeshika805 has a reputation beyond reputeshika805 has a reputation beyond reputeshika805 has a reputation beyond reputeshika805 has a reputation beyond reputeshika805 has a reputation beyond reputeshika805 has a reputation beyond reputeshika805 has a reputation beyond reputeshika805 has a reputation beyond reputeshika805 has a reputation beyond reputeshika805 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexRaymond19 View Post
Any update?
I have tackled it again. I've been busy work and it's hard to fit time for the z. I'm going to tackle this thing again when my friend has time for my car at his shop. I'm waiting for his nice tools. Haha

Quote:
Originally Posted by chknhawk View Post
On a side note. What exactly Is the HP gains from the headers. I have been briefly looking at some of the header installs and the header look pretty much like stock except they are wrapped and purty. Is there really any NA HP gains or would they header be more useful in a FI setup?
There are some significant gains with long tube headers. Once you start looking at your stock cats and exhaust. You can see just how much restriction is on our cars. I agree with Shovel also, shorties won't give you as much gains but momentum headers. I've heard of good reviews.
1971 Datsun 240z, 2010 40th Anniversary Z Build #541

shika805 is offline   Reply With Quote