View Single Post
Old 03-06-2013, 06:04 PM   #4821 (permalink)
kenchan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
kenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by alcheng View Post
Mr.kenchan... I hope the HU inside is ok.. it's sucks the way how the courier company treats the package but I was "wow" by the quick delivery, I thought you just ordered it yesterday, right?

Usually the retailer will fill the whole big box with tons of foam and bubble wraps and stuffs like that, I am pretty sure the HU is in good shape...

mr. alcheng- yah, i left work early today and checked out my HU... the outer shipping carton and the gift box was damaged but the foam inside was still intact and from wat i could see, everything looked fine. yep, ordered yesterday, delivered today.

Quote:
Originally Posted by happytheman View Post
Mr. Ken-San - Are you trying to get rid of that god-awful lurch in 1st that we experience off the line? I heard that an Uprev tune will take care of that.

Thoughts? Comments?
hummmm... i dont have a lurch, the throttle response is slow and wanted to get rid of that.

did you replace your helper spring yet? that helps quite a bit on the take-off. i think LMB still sells them?

Quote:
Originally Posted by alcheng View Post
I went to the pedalbox website again and read more about the product... saw one of the chart they post and I have an idea on how does it work but I am not sure is it necessary for a street car.

alcheng's conclusion: Save the $499.

CAD$0.02
thanks, mr.alcheng. yah, it's really similar to how i compared it to my software piano latency. the initial latency is still there, how the throttle input quickly ramps up is just different. and so yah, not buying it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaleForce View Post
Exactly right, good observation Mr.alcheng.

Quote:
Originally Posted by happytheman View Post
Great post!
indeed.