View Single Post
Old 03-06-2013, 03:25 PM   #189 (permalink)
UNKNOWN_370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: well over 130m.p.h.
UNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by m4a1mustang View Post
I am just going to have to disagree with you there. I have been involved with th Z And Mustang for a long time and both enthusiast groups are about the same. There is more focus on stance and hellaflush with the Z, though.
ur not disagreeing at all. Cuz you are an enthusiast who likes cars. You dont represent 90% of the stang community. Remember the stang sells 10x more than the Z. The ratio and proportion of enthusiasts is higher in the Z than the population of mustang buyers. But the population of mustang enthusiasts is higher than Z enthusiasts. Thats by default.

You're just disagreeing cuz you don't like the way i worded it, but in fact you're agreeing the the stang enthusiasts are a community. not the stang population of buyers.