View Single Post
Old 03-06-2013, 03:04 PM   #184 (permalink)
Rooster89
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: fast
Rooster89 has a reputation beyond reputeRooster89 has a reputation beyond reputeRooster89 has a reputation beyond reputeRooster89 has a reputation beyond reputeRooster89 has a reputation beyond reputeRooster89 has a reputation beyond reputeRooster89 has a reputation beyond reputeRooster89 has a reputation beyond reputeRooster89 has a reputation beyond reputeRooster89 has a reputation beyond reputeRooster89 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by m4a1mustang View Post
I started to type carbine at first but didn't want to have to explain what that meant after I remembered I was called an ill educated idiot.
It alright, they are all direct impingement....I say yuck to that.

Anyway, Ford is awesome. Nissan is awesome. The juke looks cool. The mustang is fast. Chevy volts and 90s italian cars like to burst into flames. Never eat sushi in Utah. Am I missing something here? Oh yeah, the GTR is a technical marvel that most of us will never own, and by the time half of us can afford it, none of the japanese techno wizardry is going to work anymore.

From now on, if yall want to continue this thread, lets discuss the merits of the two companies, venues of positive improvement, and just be happy feely because although its entertaining. I know what happens if this kind of bickering goes on here at the370z.com
Also Steve will school you.

EDIT: IBTL
Originally Posted by Shadoquad View Post
Rooster is a lot like Socrates, except with far more b*tches, far less manservants, and a powdery white mustache.

Last edited by Rooster89; 03-06-2013 at 06:29 PM.