View Single Post
Old 03-06-2013, 03:00 PM   #634 (permalink)
GSS138
Track Member

Drives: '12 370Z 6M Sport
GSS138 is a jewel in the roughGSS138 is a jewel in the roughGSS138 is a jewel in the rough

I have been a 370Z owner for one week, lot of guys I work with have stangs, chargers, couple of porsches, and even one maserati. They all seem to be respectable but I'm in SoCal and people don't hate too much here. Besides my car is cooler .

The ones I get the problems from are overzealous women in their A5's, and your typical bimmer 325 owner that thinks flooring his automatic at every stoplight maks him Roger Penske's nephew. Have noticed some revving and tailing from the scion/eclipse "look at my green wheelz" -or as CV129 so eloquently put it" fart cans"(lmao) type of kids.

The biggest problem imo is "Holy Cop Attention Batman". I have been creeped on 2-3 times in the last week by the 5.0 checking my paper dealer tags on the windshield because the rear license plate is just a dealer ad until my real plates get here. Once they see I am white guy in a shirt and tie though they leave me alone @reality.

Last edited by GSS138; 03-06-2013 at 03:03 PM.
GSS138 is offline   Reply With Quote