View Single Post
Old 03-06-2013, 11:46 AM   #140 (permalink)
UNKNOWN_370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: well over 130m.p.h.
UNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond repute

One other thing. What cracks me up about the Extreme Fanboi BS in here is thst i can give props to the Focus St for being a 26k fun FWD that it is and everyone will agree. Give respect to the Juke and everyone starts hating. Dfollar for dollar, the juke is extremely high quality @ $23k. The juke is loaded with modern tech @ a low price. The turbo FWD juke gets to 60 in 7.3 seconds and does the quarter mile faster than the BRZ.
BRZ 6.0/15.9
Juke 7.3 15.5
The juke will not give a purist driving experience of the BRZ but the Juke is easier to mod and a HOOT to drive. While I would love to see a manual and shiftable auto instead of CVT in the AWD. What they have so far is awesome. My issue is I'd like to see more in the sentra, versa and altima coupe segments at least. But respect is being taken away from the juke and 90% are making comments about it that haven't driven it,aren't interested in driving it and want to make defining comments. I've driven both variants. FWD and AWD and both transmissions. The AWD offers more feedback and the FWD manual builds deeper on the sporty-truck like driving experience in a little CUV that the AWD version already provides. It's truly unique experience and a Juke on special is priced nice