View Single Post
Old 03-06-2013, 11:46 AM   #800 (permalink)
b1adesofcha0s
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: HypeTrain Choo Choo!
b1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyKindaGuise View Post
Now that I hate. that literally does look stupid and isnt useful at all. That is NOTHING like what I posted.lol

But seriously if you guys consider what I posted stupid you all coming to Carlisle should consider staying home. Car shows are not for you haha.
Dafuq? Idk specifically about Carlisle, but you can have nice looking cars at car shows without the retarded stance look. With that look, there's a fine line between good looking and retarded looking. Unfortunately, most people fall on the retarded looking side, but I have seen it done right before.
b1adesofcha0s is offline   Reply With Quote