View Single Post
Old 03-06-2013, 10:54 AM   #4774 (permalink)
blackcherry20
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: ‘17 badazz Z51
blackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenchan View Post
gooooodam, everyone!

we got several inches last night too. i used my snowbrum to get the 6inches off the roofs of my fits.

hey my HU's already on the way to me. not that i can install it yet... i need my dinoc first.

depending on how warm it is this weekend, i will do the new HU install. im going to wire up the mic just in case i decide to sell the car in 4-5yrs, the next user can use the BT to answer calls.

anyone run pedalbox? i want to see how it can improve the latency our throttle has. i found it only connects between the pedal and the pedal harness so no issue with obd2 port. i already have that ecoroute module hooked up to it to give gauges on my nuvi so didnt want to disconnect that.
wot you say?! you speky english? I cannot understnad all this tecno babble....please speak more clearly for us less fortunates!! LOL

HI KENCHAN!!!

sorry gotta run! past my lunch time and big brother is watching!!