View Single Post
Old 03-06-2013, 06:44 AM   #4738 (permalink)
DLSTR
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 21Supra 2.0/22 M240i
DLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond repute

Good Morning all Z crazies!

Made the most of my first full day as a 50yr old Got myself a new iMac and the oil for the spring oil change in the Z. Out to make the appt with the dealer and say hello to them. My frau has better comms with them though. She wraps good German and perfect Hungarian with them(owners son spent his summers in Hungary as his mother is from Budapest).

I try a bit o'English but can get by with my weak German skills. The dealer is good folks and it will be nice to have the Z ready for good driving season next week. Oil in and summer tires will be ON! Soon time to light up the Pilot Super Sports for some warp speed Autobahn funnnnnnnn

Wish all of you a super day today!!!

PS -----heading to Geneva this weekend for the Auto Salon(83rd International Motor Show, Palexpo, 7th to 17th March 2013. World premieres in car industry, international car exposition). My first time to hit this show. Im hoping to gather some data on the new GTI and the Alfa Romeo 4C. If you all want some data on something that you like let me know. We leave Sunday!