Thread: OIL Question
View Single Post
Old 03-06-2013, 02:30 AM   #12 (permalink)
DEpointfive0
Premium Member Bitches

Drives: a lot
DEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kendrick777 View Post
So Its still bad even though the Car and Filter only have 1,000 miles on it?

And as far as the filter equipment. I have the little plastic cup one that is fit for this filter size. It just wont grip ive tried putting stuff into the cup to create more grip it just wont. And also I have the wrench type filter remover but its the one with the dumb rubber strap that you put on there and torque. I dented the filter on my 2011 before. But is there a certain type you guys use? Cuz I noticed the filter is in the same place as a regular Z but it has more **** around it.

And You are very welcome sir!
The one you have blows, I HAD one of those for my last car

I use the one from harbor freight ($5) that connects to a 3/8" drive socket wrench.
It sometimes doesn't catch, but if it doesn't, you'll just have to hold the 3 teeth a bit...