View Single Post
Old 03-05-2013, 08:30 PM   #4696 (permalink)
kenchan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
kenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackcherry20 View Post
i bet my hubby could that carbon fiber thingy...he's very meticulous about edges and exactness if he does it it will always be above and beyond...kinda like Gales work

those days ended in august ladt year but i am still recovering and regaining my life fun balance...my Z has been a HUGE part of it! I was giddy for months! Still am over my car AWESOME!!
yah, the dinoc wrap itself is not hard to do. there's some know-how as to how much heat to apply and where and how much to pull, but once you get the hang of it, it kinda becomes second nature.

im glad to hear you are enjoying life. the 370Z does bring a big when i see her.