View Single Post
Old 03-05-2013, 05:33 PM   #217 (permalink)
tiger123
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 09 AT Tour/Sport/Nav
tiger123 has much to be proud oftiger123 has much to be proud oftiger123 has much to be proud oftiger123 has much to be proud oftiger123 has much to be proud oftiger123 has much to be proud oftiger123 has much to be proud oftiger123 has much to be proud oftiger123 has much to be proud oftiger123 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by mults View Post
I have the CBE and the HFC's that I installed last May. I did the CBE first, and then a few months later, I got the HFC's. To me, just the CBE alone was nice and mellow, but I wanted something that sounded more aggressive. That is exactly what I got after installing the HFC's. In total, it probably took me 3 hours to install both systems, but this was using a friends drive-on lift. The fit and finish was beautiful, and really compliments the look of the Z. The only issue was with the "demon bolts" on the exhaust manifolds. If you don't know about these bolts, I suggest you search and be prepared for the worst. Mine were not too bad, but it did take some work to get them off.

Once you are done, I guarantee that you are going to love the sound of the Berks. I know I do, and the stares that I get when I take off is priceless.

Good luck with the install.
Thanks. I am really keeping my fingers crossed we do not run into too much trouble regarding the dreaded "demon bolts".

Are you able to cut these off if need be? I could always get new gaskets and hardware I would assume?
tiger123 is offline   Reply With Quote