View Single Post
Old 03-05-2013, 05:13 PM   #625 (permalink)
DEpointfive0
Premium Member Bitches

Drives: a lot
DEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Airwalk View Post
This is a great thread. I have'nt had my Nismo for a month yet. I met a guy on this Forum and we do a Cars and Coffee, on saturdays. I had some guys ask me about the car, if I like it, whats great about it and the like. I get alot of attention from woman just like my 350Z, but it's way more noticeable in the Nismo. Had an older gentleman ask me "how many tickets you get with that thing" and the hottie at my bank wants to go for a ride now. The only stuff that bothers me is the Mustang guys hate my car. Where I live there is a good amount of Stangs, and when I run into them I get a dirty look, or a revving of the engine. Mostly all V-6's. I have no problem with Mustangs, hell I had one. I just don't get the hate because I respect the Mustang and I like them and when I run into Camaro's I get a thumbs up. I wonder if a ride really defines your character? Man I need a Lamborghini!!
Pics or
On another note, the woman at MY bank drives a 370Z, I kept trying to figure it out, because I knew this local kid not on the forum has the same car, so I assumed he worked in that area, until I saw her getting into her car as I rolled up, I LMAO'd when I finally figured out who that random blonde was in the black 370, LOL

And,
back in Dallas one of our 370Z boys became a Mustang guy, still comes out to meets and such, super chill, good guy. And I even went to a Ford car show with him and the 5.0 DFW group and we were shooting the shít I let one of the guys take my car for a spin, rev it at the car show, it was cool...
Day later, some SOB in a 5.0 rode my ÁSS on the freeway, so instead of giving the brake check, I decided to put it into 3rd and get out of his way... He took it as racing and ran me off the road...
I don't hate the car, I don't hate 99% of their drivers, but their .01% ásshole category REALLY f's their name... (Kinda the same situation with law enforcement, I have a LOT of friends who are in that field... But they ALL get a bad rap because of the few cops that are truly ássholes)

Last edited by DEpointfive0; 03-05-2013 at 05:15 PM.
DEpointfive0 is offline   Reply With Quote