View Single Post
Old 03-05-2013, 02:35 PM   #923 (permalink)
Fountainhead
Track Member

Drives: 2019 Civic Type R
Fountainhead has much to be proud ofFountainhead has much to be proud ofFountainhead has much to be proud ofFountainhead has much to be proud ofFountainhead has much to be proud ofFountainhead has much to be proud ofFountainhead has much to be proud ofFountainhead has much to be proud of

Hey,

I'm in Lake Mary and the new owner of a 370Z. Is there a mailing list for events?
It would also be nice to have a knowledgeable mechanic to refer to instead of the stealership for those out of warranty repairs. Can you guys recommend someone that everyone uses?

I still have till I think May of 2014 for my drive train warranty but of course the other warranty is gone. I also have 60 days from the Honda stealership I bought it from, but I'm not sure if they would cover a CSC failure (I haven't had one but it's always looming in my mind) but in the stealership warranty the don't say they won't . So far I've narrowly avoided the Lockout by snipping the wire the day the key/battery sign illuminated - whew. Thanks to this excellent forum.
Fountainhead is offline   Reply With Quote