View Single Post
Old 03-05-2013, 11:11 AM   #35 (permalink)
Haboob
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '18 GTI Autobahn DSG
Haboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SS_Firehawk View Post
I live there, I work there, I drive through it every day. Not everyone drives retarded, but enough people do that it's a 5x a day occurrence. I have a lot of friends that ride here. One does not even own a car, but two bikes. It's not hectic like many large cities in downtown, it's different. People swerving across 3 lanes to make an exit or turn, people turning onto a street w/o looking, rolling past stop signs, people hauling @ss to beat you to a light only to get in your lane so they can be the first car on the light, tourists make it worse, it's like they forget what the hand and person walking means. They do understand loud accelerating 370Z and get out of the way though.
Phoenix is a really bad place for bikes - melting pot of drivers from every other state.
Haboob is offline   Reply With Quote