View Single Post
Old 03-05-2013, 10:45 AM   #4585 (permalink)
alcheng
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2011 ZR PW w/Clutch
alcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DLSTR View Post
Happy March 5th to all. I JUST TURNED 50 today. WTF???
Holy bojangles!!! Anyways I just thought Id share that. Frau has the Z, said for me to clean the GTI(I did). I guess she thinks us oldy fogies should stick with the lower power hot hatches on our b'day lol!!
Happy Semi-Centennial Birthday.....!!!

( Click to show/hide )

wait... "centennial" doesn't sound too good.....

( Click to show/hide )

Happy 30th Birthday....!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JARblue View Post
everybody!!! I'm ALIVE!!! Wish I could stay and chat, but I've got to catch up on some work. Hoping I'll have a chance to post all about the trip later and share pics and the like. Here's a slightly more detailed summary than I gave Tracie: alcohol, gambling, alcohol, huge bruise from running my toboggan into a tree stump, alcohol, sleep, 32" Sony Vega TV falls on my head, alcohol, stripper, alcohol, stripper drinks too and eventually starts crying, sleep, pack, leave Tahoe, gambling in Reno, flight home, Z cruise last night when I got home

32" TV falls on your head???

Was the TV ok...???

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pintsize725 View Post
They have to drive her around today and then do another pressure test. Should be ready to go later.
honey~~~~

Will they be able to fix everything by the end of today???

Quote:
Originally Posted by LunaZ View Post
Not happy. (should this go in Pint's complaining corner?)
After running my a$$ all over town yesterday on errands, I was really hoping to sit at my desk and get some office $hit done... like my taxes.
But now that we have Winter Storm Saturn approaching, the salon has me coming in today to take "some of" tomorrow's clients starting at 2PM. Of course, some are staying in tomorrow's schedule, which means some will make it and some will not depending on the weather.
Here's to a loss of a productive day off that has turned into two days at work that will be less productive than one.

PHUKEW WEATHER!!!
LunaZ dude.... you need Beer Bistro....!!!

Good morning Mr.happytheman, Mr.GaleForce, Mr.onzedge, Mr.Nismo89, Mr.LMBmikeZ and everyone...!!!!