View Single Post
Old 03-05-2013, 08:52 AM   #33 (permalink)
Cmike2780
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: slowwww
Cmike2780 has a reputation beyond reputeCmike2780 has a reputation beyond reputeCmike2780 has a reputation beyond reputeCmike2780 has a reputation beyond reputeCmike2780 has a reputation beyond reputeCmike2780 has a reputation beyond reputeCmike2780 has a reputation beyond reputeCmike2780 has a reputation beyond reputeCmike2780 has a reputation beyond reputeCmike2780 has a reputation beyond reputeCmike2780 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ackrite View Post
He seems to be doing a pretty good job of splitting lanes there. Nothing out of the ordinary or unsafe about that vid.
Look, I get it. You're just defending another riders... that's fine and you're more than entitled to your own opinions. I have nothing against motorcycles. My father owned one & I'd like to own one someday.

To me though, there is nothing safe about weaving in & out of moving traffic without signaling or regard to other drivers on the road. I have zero problems with bikes going 10mph between cars when traffic is stopped....in NY though, idiots go 60mph. Nothing safe about that... to the biker or the other cars on the road. The guy in the video looks like he's going about 50mph. I guess my point is, if I drive like this in my Z, you'd be in the right to call me an a-hole.

Cmike2780 is offline   Reply With Quote