View Single Post
Old 03-05-2013, 01:04 AM   #30 (permalink)
Haboob
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '18 GTI Autobahn DSG
Haboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ackrite View Post

What's wrong with splitting lanes, other than it being illegal? Does it make you jealous, scared, envious, or does it actually somehow ruin your day? You should realize that splitting lanes is perfectly safe so long as we don't have people intentionally trying to hit us. It causes absolutely no inconvenience to cars and it won't make a person in a car take longer to get to where they are going. Splitting lanes also improves traffic congestion. But, I guess it makes you feel like a big man to try and either end a person's life or physically debilitate them for life just to prove a point or get some kind of personal victory or satisfaction. I've had my fair share of people like you and if I ever actually do go down because of it, then it's likely my GoPro can help get the driver vehicular manslaughter or attempted murder charges.
Wouldn't ever happen here. You'd be cited for failure to stay within your lane/reckless driving. Me? I never left my lane. I wouldn't be at fault.

Have a nice day!

Maybe it is jealousy, sure, why should they get to (illegally) go ahead of everyone else who has to wait? Quit being a douche bag and wait your turn - bikers are like the handicapped people at amusement parks, they think they should get to go ahead of everyone who's waited in line for an hour.

Bikers talk like they want respect, but then all they do is stupid **** like this. I have zero respect for them. You want to share the road? Then ride proper, otherwise I'll always win the battle in bike vs. car.

And as always, there are exceptions. There are some proper riders out there, but it's the bad ones that give the rest a bad name.

Last edited by Haboob; 03-05-2013 at 01:08 AM.
Haboob is offline   Reply With Quote