View Single Post
Old 03-05-2013, 12:04 AM   #2 (permalink)
DEpointfive0
Premium Member Bitches

Drives: a lot
DEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ak8905 View Post
I had a white 2010 g37s which was totaled in October 2012 and am deciding between nismo 370z or another g37s. Still deciding on that but leaving towards the 370z. But anyways my question is did nissan stop producing the 2013 nismo 370z's? In other words I want to get the nismo with the reaview cam, Bose, and kick plates; and the only dealership with it in black is about 3 hours away. So do I wait for a more local dealer to get it in stock bc they only have white or is it worth going 3hours for a different color?
... Drive 3 hours...
I drove 4.

My cutoff for driving is about 6-7 hours. Then I'd fly out. And yep, I've flown out twice to buy a car