View Single Post
Old 03-04-2013, 06:42 PM   #7 (permalink)
Z11
Banned

Drives: z
Z11 is on a distinguished road

im fine with the private place i go to right now. and ive heard if you go to dealerships and franchised shops, they try to (HARD) sell you things you dont really need and really try to convince you that you need it, because thats how they make their money to survive. and if i went to a nissan dealership and they said i need random stuff, and i said no, they would try to void the warranty that way, so im staying clear from them when it comes to servicing, and i called 3 nissans, told me i couldnt drive it in, the mechanics where coveralls for a reason, getting dirty comes in there line of work and when they go home i doubt they sit in there own cars with there work coveralls, they change clothes, so, HELL no one is sitting in my car with greasy, smelly clothes and hands and shoes all inside the car and seats, GL getting it clean

well since you brought up the motor blowing and other bigger issues, do i HAVE to get my car serviced every 3 months or 3K intervals like it says on the manual in case something ever does happen?

because i know a few people with brand new (cheaper) cars, who get their car serviced once a year or longer
Z11 is offline   Reply With Quote