View Single Post
Old 10-01-2009, 10:25 PM   #162 (permalink)
2theextreme
RIP Tony :( (1969-2015)

Drives: '14 Mustang GT/CS
2theextreme has a reputation beyond repute2theextreme has a reputation beyond repute2theextreme has a reputation beyond repute2theextreme has a reputation beyond repute2theextreme has a reputation beyond repute2theextreme has a reputation beyond repute2theextreme has a reputation beyond repute2theextreme has a reputation beyond repute2theextreme has a reputation beyond repute2theextreme has a reputation beyond repute2theextreme has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bullitt5897 View Post
^^^ I am doing the same thing I am just trying to get the right lil clips so they dont fall out. That method looks as it is the correct way to do this and the best solution 3M is having a hard time standing up to high velocities (100+mph). Since I track my car and I get to those on a normal basis gluing the pieces onto the replacements is the key to making them fit correctly and being assured they dont come off.
Hey bullitt, once you decide how you put yours on, let me know. I'd like to let Altered Atmosphere put mine on but decided to hold off today until I was 100% sure how to do it properly.