View Single Post
Old 03-04-2013, 04:05 PM   #20 (permalink)
UNKNOWN_370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: well over 130m.p.h.
UNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SS_Firehawk View Post
I can guarantee noone here has tried to ride in Las Vegas. I would consider it more dangerous than deployment. It's the true melting pot of crap drivers. Bikers here ride very cautiously. when in thick traffic like this or on freeways during rush hour. Noone cares to check their mirrors, turn their head, listen for other vehicles, and ride so close to the bump in front of them, you can see what radio station they are listening to. I side with the biker. I didn't do anything wrong. He doesn't have to be "in" traffic as the Officer claims. cop cars out here don't change lanes with their turn signals, don't keep their distance and flip their lights to cross red lights. I have no doubt that cop was far too close to the bike and used a bully tactic, he is using his power and authority to intimidate the biker. The other videos have no argument to what is being presented. Other comments of riders also have no argument because it was not part of this video. Facts are facts, everything else is invalid.
Sounds like Texas.
UNKNOWN_370 is offline   Reply With Quote