View Single Post
Old 03-04-2013, 03:27 PM   #658 (permalink)
LMBmikeZ
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 40th
LMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrSir View Post
Speaking of plowing i did some of that on the 403 SB on Saturday. The pickup infront of me went right over the foot of snow on the exit ramp. I made it too it was just right under the foot of snow.
that must have been scary!

Quote:
Originally Posted by alcheng View Post
really lucky you made it...
crazy you guys are driving Z's in the winter. Difference is in my area the plows take for ever to just to the main roads let alone side streets etc. so for me I would be plowing every time it snowed Toronto seems to have a lot more snow removal the KW area or woodstock, in woodstock everyone just drives SUV or trucks it seems in the winter