View Single Post
Old 03-04-2013, 02:05 PM   #2 (permalink)
chrischhorn
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2014 Juke Nismo RS
chrischhorn is a splendid one to beholdchrischhorn is a splendid one to beholdchrischhorn is a splendid one to beholdchrischhorn is a splendid one to beholdchrischhorn is a splendid one to beholdchrischhorn is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by lhinojos View Post
Just placed my order for rims.

I wanted lightweight affordable wheels for the track so I went with the Enkie RPF1. These are gonna be a square setup, I ordered 19x10 +22. Ill be picking em up Friday and ill have pics soon. Just excited about finally getting rid of the ugly base wheels lol.

One question tho. I want some meaty tires on these, any idea what sizes I could run ad what they'd look like?
How much camber are you running? 19X10+22 will rub on the front with a meaty tire setup. 275/35 square setup would be good but as stated, without enough camber you will rub. When I was at 18x9.5 +20, I would rub on big bumps. Now I'm at 18x9.5 +25 and work fine. The 19x10+22 sticks out .3 inches farther then my 18x9.5 +20 setup so you will poke out of the fender about 1/2" if you are around my camber which is about -1.7 degrees on front.

http://www.rimsntires.com/specspro.j...&text1=&text2=

Here's the calculator I've used that is VERY helpful.

R.I.P. 8/01/13 1SlowZ
One day I'll have another....
chrischhorn is offline   Reply With Quote