Thread: More Sidewayz!
View Single Post
Old 03-04-2013, 10:39 AM   #163 (permalink)
VDC_OFF
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2011 370Z M6
VDC_OFF is a splendid one to beholdVDC_OFF is a splendid one to beholdVDC_OFF is a splendid one to beholdVDC_OFF is a splendid one to beholdVDC_OFF is a splendid one to beholdVDC_OFF is a splendid one to beholdVDC_OFF is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beerlustz View Post
Looks great. Who did your door handles?
I did, just ordered them from thezstore.com. Just clean the handle, remove paper from 3m and stick on! They hold on extremely tight.

Quote:
Originally Posted by O&G View Post
Looking back on the pics, looks like you have a nice spot to do some wrenching. Keep at it man!
Thanks! Yeah my back yard is big but I am jealous of those with a garage One day...

Quote:
Originally Posted by wstar View Post
I've only used Nismo's extended studs, which I suspect have the correct knurling or whatever it's called, but in any case what I've been doing to install them is:

1) Set the stud lightly in place
2) Stack a few inches worth of large washers over the stud to cover most of the length
3) Put a nut on the end (same thread as your lugnuts, but just buy a few cheap ones at a hardware store to bang on)
4) Tighten the nut with an air wrench, and it will suck the stud fully seated as it tightens.
5) Remove nut + washers (duh).
I think most do it this way but since they werent sitting in right I didnt want to risk them stripping the hubs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by simota1 View Post
looking good brother good luck on the drift comp
Thanks simota. BTW guys, my wife got me this for my birthday. Here come the videos

VDC_OFF is offline   Reply With Quote