View Single Post
Old 03-04-2013, 10:00 AM   #13 (permalink)
UNKNOWN_370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: well over 130m.p.h.
UNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cmike2780 View Post
This is really making a big deal out of nothing. With all the shyt a lot of bikers do, I'm still siding with the police on this one. Who knew bikers were a bunch of babies. How about this biker post the rest of his videos. I seriously doubt he follows every word of the law. It also looks like the biker clearly stops abruptly to cause the cop car to hit him. That other car switching lanes was pretty far off...not enough of a reason for the biker to come to a complete stop. He has over a car lenght between that white car to his left that's signaling. The guy on the bike slammed on the brake on purpose. He could have easily slowed down and let that white camry in much earlier.

Don't get me wrong, the cop was being kind of a **** too.

Motorcycles, I stay 3 car lengths away on the street, I completely avoid being behind one on the highway. If I have to be... 5 or more car lengths.

speculation of what the biker probably drives like is irrelevant. Regardless of how close or far traffic was ahead of the motorcycle. It is the car directly in front of you you need to watch out for.

If this guy was riding too slow in traffic? Why didn't the officer pull him over and question him? The whole russia cam thing. It's not just for rear ending. People jump on cars and claim they were hit etc... There's just an epidemic of insurance fraud in Russia. while purposely getting rear ended in a car may have financial benefit. Getting hit while on a motorcycle on purpose, sounds very risky and dangerous, even at low speeds.

Even with all the rational sounding excuses you made. I can't see how this should've even happened at such low speeds if paying attention to whats in front of you.

STILL no need for the badge to curse at the civilian. No matter how upset he got. He's supposed to be a community example.
UNKNOWN_370 is offline   Reply With Quote