View Single Post
Old 03-03-2013, 05:33 PM   #4345 (permalink)
blackcherry20
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: ‘17 badazz Z51
blackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nismo89 View Post
noooooooo lol DANICA out of the race after she blew a tire or something and went into the wall
dang. I want her to win. See how the guys handle themselves....
Quote:
Originally Posted by kenchan View Post
nice picts, mr.gurney!
very cool pics
Quote:
Originally Posted by Isamu View Post
in the old days, there would have been a slight chance of interference... and F myth busters, I am an avionics tech.. it's my job to know this stuff... however, 99% unlikely that your phone will do ANYTHING to the electronics...

the real reason they do it, is so you don't have a cabin full of passengers yaking on the phone...

i mean in most delta flights now days you can get wireless internet
in the old days?! Lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pintsize725 View Post
Ok, I can't get to Nissan to get coolant. Should I use a product from an auto store in the meantime?
sorry....cant help. Didn't Jar just talk about this like 2 weeks ago