View Single Post
Old 03-03-2013, 05:07 PM   #38 (permalink)
DEpointfive0
Premium Member Bitches

Drives: a lot
DEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by L33T Z34 View Post
Do the '11 Zs have a finned bottom R200V? If not, maybe the 2012s will. I know my '09 had a flat bottom R200V (38301-EH53D), but when I ordered a new diff I got 38301-EH52D which has the finned bottom and jack peg.
I'm just curious when Nissan started to install this from the factory...
Quote:
Originally Posted by fuct View Post
non of the nismo's year wise have a finned bottom diff cover. but you can order one online and install it yourself. what i will do when i change out my dif fluids.

None of them had/have it, but this one is especially sexxxy because it has fins ON the diff itself, AND a jack point too!!!

Btw, fuct... I was going to put a finned cover on, but you have to drop the diff... That killed it for me... If I'm going through that... I'd rather install a custom cooler from the bottom drain valve to the top filling port