View Single Post
Old 03-03-2013, 07:30 AM   #96 (permalink)
PaulZ370
Track Member

Drives: 011 370 BSM/T/SP/6MT
PaulZ370 has much to be proud ofPaulZ370 has much to be proud ofPaulZ370 has much to be proud ofPaulZ370 has much to be proud ofPaulZ370 has much to be proud ofPaulZ370 has much to be proud ofPaulZ370 has much to be proud ofPaulZ370 has much to be proud ofPaulZ370 has much to be proud ofPaulZ370 has much to be proud of
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by nepali View Post
While waiting for the finance guy, our salesperson was giving us brief descriptions of some of the packages we could buy and he mentioned that pre-paid oil changes would include tire rotations for free so that I could save money on tire rotations.
Same Situation, except with the Finance Guy, happened to me...I had to explain to the guy the tires are staggered, and cannot be rotated (plus I don't like financing my oil changes), but he looked straight at me and said, "yeah but we can swap the wheels side to side..."... I just said "No.. move on". I was a tick away from asking for another finance guy... At the end of the transaction, he complained to my Salesman that I did not buy ANYTHING from him, apart from the vehicle that is.... (Chuckle)

BD2ZBN :: 2011 BSM/TRG/SP/6MT/Stillen Oil Cooler/K&N CAI/Michelin PSS/Brake Light/EIBACH Sway Bars/FI Res. HFC+18" Res. CBE/Morimoto XB LED/DRLs/10mm Spacers
PaulZ370 is offline   Reply With Quote