View Single Post
Old 03-03-2013, 12:46 AM   #85 (permalink)
tower74
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2017 ZL1 Camaro
tower74 has a reputation beyond reputetower74 has a reputation beyond reputetower74 has a reputation beyond reputetower74 has a reputation beyond reputetower74 has a reputation beyond reputetower74 has a reputation beyond reputetower74 has a reputation beyond reputetower74 has a reputation beyond reputetower74 has a reputation beyond reputetower74 has a reputation beyond reputetower74 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasonle View Post

Just bought the Full Amuse Body Kit(shineauto)!!! I would like to thank Lloyd(tower74) for this. Awesome dude from kanasa city with a bad *** New 2013 Nismo! Thank you.

now I'm waiting to get the Evor side mirrors and $$$$$ to paint and install all these goodies! I just can't find a good reliable body shop in St. Louis though..

I'm also suppose to be getting a car today...I'll keep you guys posted what that will be
I just seen this but not a problem at all. Like I told you I bought, it sat for a year on the shelf and then traded in the old Z for the Nismo. Trust me I was happy to get it out my hair, well what I have left. Also, glad to see you are about to get it installed. Would love to see it when it's finished.
tower74 is offline   Reply With Quote