View Single Post
Old 03-03-2013, 12:02 AM   #579 (permalink)
Haboob
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '18 GTI Autobahn DSG
Haboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LMBmikeZ View Post
Or better yet try being the bigger man, just move the F%ck over if some one wants by you that bad just move it's easy. HOV lane or not. There is no need for stupidity and games on the road. These are some of the things that gives North America a bad name for having the worst drivers in the world. The left lane is a passing lane not to be cruising in or coasting what so ever, after you pass move the F over and get back to the middle and to have HOV lanes is stupid people will use them regardless because this is america and everyone thinks they are privileged for some reason
I'm sorry? I won't move the **** over if you come flying up on my *** with two lanes open. It's not my job to make the road convenient for you when you can clearly see what's ahead. It was someone trying (and succeeding) to be a complete douche.

Not sure where you got that I was playing games, as I wasn't.
Haboob is offline   Reply With Quote