View Single Post
Old 03-02-2013, 11:08 PM   #13 (permalink)
chrischhorn
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2014 Juke Nismo RS
chrischhorn is a splendid one to beholdchrischhorn is a splendid one to beholdchrischhorn is a splendid one to beholdchrischhorn is a splendid one to beholdchrischhorn is a splendid one to beholdchrischhorn is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by EndyKwon View Post
What a disappointment, I thought they would be decent enough for medium spirited canyon carving at the very least. I was running Mulholland and just felt like the tires weren't confidence inspiring at all, I thought it was the 20s size causing it, therefore me thinking that 19s were so much better. As for suspension upgrades, I'm planning on getting stillen sway bars, I decided not get those coilovers that drop your car by more than 1", so I settled with nismo springs (but not the shocks).

Getting back on those Advans, they were some pretty fun tires to burn out in lol.
Sway bars will make your car stiffer but which could help but at the same time could make it worse because the tires cant hold the traction as is, could cause for some full off sliding and drifting. The tires are now the limitation of your traction/handling. No longer your car.

R.I.P. 8/01/13 1SlowZ
One day I'll have another....
chrischhorn is offline   Reply With Quote