View Single Post
Old 03-02-2013, 10:52 PM   #9 (permalink)
chrischhorn
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2014 Juke Nismo RS
chrischhorn is a splendid one to beholdchrischhorn is a splendid one to beholdchrischhorn is a splendid one to beholdchrischhorn is a splendid one to beholdchrischhorn is a splendid one to beholdchrischhorn is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by EndyKwon View Post
My current settings are 9.5x20F 10.5X20R 255/30/20F 305/25/20R, on hankooks v12s and stock camber settings with offsets of +22 on the front and +25 on the back.
Say another owner had the exact same settings but was running 19s with 255/35/19F 305/30/19R. Obviously, this guy would have bigger sidewalls than mine. But would the difference be like night and day?

I know the hankooks aren't sticky like RE11s or P Zeros, but still, I can tell they're much better than my 18s that had those yokohamas.
Hankook V12's are not for canyon carving. They are decent straight line grip with long lasting wear. A great everyday tire not so much for medium or higher spirited driving. They have more sidewall flex then most of the tires in the same class and no traction would not be much different if any at all from 20's to 19's. Any suspension upgrades? Springs/coilovers or sway bars? BTW the Advans are just plain out terrible. I threw them at out 5k miles lol.

R.I.P. 8/01/13 1SlowZ
One day I'll have another....
chrischhorn is offline   Reply With Quote