View Single Post
Old 03-02-2013, 05:24 PM   #71 (permalink)
DEpointfive0
Premium Member Bitches

Drives: a lot
DEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hbomb View Post
I switched recently out of a 2011 6mt 370z sport+touring into a 2013 6MT Premium package Mustang 5.0 due to some back issues and needing something more comfortable (slipping L5 and L6, thanks afghanistan!). Having never owned an American car, I was sold halfway before the test drive was over. The fit and finish, everything about it is not the American cars us 80's kids grew up with. It does not handle as well at the Z, and the Z does look better, but the 5.0...... its a 5.0. Either you get it or you don't, but for the price, its hard to find something that will put you back in your seat like it.

Off topic, 2 things, thank you for the service you provided our country!
And... Are you sure about your 370?
Are you sure this isn't yours? LOL!