View Single Post
Old 03-02-2013, 12:54 PM   #5 (permalink)
DEpointfive0
Premium Member Bitches

Drives: a lot
DEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbowers825 View Post
HAHA!! Great. Well, looks like I'm gonna get my hands dirty. I already tried to rip it out of the holes to see what's in there, or what causes it to spring up. If it IS a spring, I could just replace it with a stronger one, but we shall see. I'll keep this thread updated!!

... I gotta think... (Z is in the shop) so... I THINK there is actually a sping inside the assembly nearest the button to open it, and that pushes up on the lock of the door...
I hope that makes sense. If it doesn't, shoot me a text (310)eight nine three-4207