View Single Post
Old 03-01-2013, 11:06 PM   #10 (permalink)
gomer_110
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '11 Nismo #528 GM
gomer_110 has a reputation beyond reputegomer_110 has a reputation beyond reputegomer_110 has a reputation beyond reputegomer_110 has a reputation beyond reputegomer_110 has a reputation beyond reputegomer_110 has a reputation beyond reputegomer_110 has a reputation beyond reputegomer_110 has a reputation beyond reputegomer_110 has a reputation beyond reputegomer_110 has a reputation beyond reputegomer_110 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haboob View Post
The wheel locks Nissan gives you aren't good enough?

May have to invest in some, but the last time I did that (Discount Tire) we found that they issued all the same to everyone (which is probably the case w/Nissan too), so anyone that had them could use the key and take your rims (esp. the employees, which is what happened to my car).

Needless to say, Discount bought me new rims.
OP, just make sure the wheel locks that come with it are the right style. It seems like the dealers are still screwing this up even though the car has been out since '09.
'11 370Z Nismo #528 Fast Intentions | Stillen | Motordyne | Uprev | CSF | Zspeed | Z1 Motorsports | AST | Swift | SPC | SPL | Whiteline | Hotchkis | Bride | Schroth | Robispec | Cusco | Nismo | Volk | Forgestar | Hoosier | RJM
'17 Titan Bone Stock
gomer_110 is offline   Reply With Quote