View Single Post
Old 03-01-2013, 04:57 PM   #3978 (permalink)
Nismo89
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: daily Zen and woosah
Nismo89 has a reputation beyond reputeNismo89 has a reputation beyond reputeNismo89 has a reputation beyond reputeNismo89 has a reputation beyond reputeNismo89 has a reputation beyond reputeNismo89 has a reputation beyond reputeNismo89 has a reputation beyond reputeNismo89 has a reputation beyond reputeNismo89 has a reputation beyond reputeNismo89 has a reputation beyond reputeNismo89 has a reputation beyond repute

well back from seeing Dr Carson. he doesn't see any reason to operate at this time. but he does want me to come back and do a flow study and something else to check to see if any changes happened from a year ago to now. he remembered my mom telling him I had a sports car, he was asking about that (surprised he remembered since Dr Carson has become EVEN MORE so of a celebrity have this whole news deal thing they have him doing) " hows your Camaro, I think I remember your mom telling me you had a sports car" lol I corrected him with the car name, he's also a car guy himself, and then we talked more about my situation. after he retires (in June) im going to be seeing another Dr, that Carson highly recommended. he was called into Surgery in the middle of talking with me, so it took longer than we would have liked, but that's what happens when your Doctor is THE Carson. we were a little afraid he wasn't going to see us since im over the age of 18 an labeled as an Adult. but he told us that since ive been his patient since 1989 he will continue seeing me, its just that he's taking on no NEW patients. despite the millions of pleading calls. he's about to retire. so that was good to hear

ever since he came on TV ... and "blew up" its been even MORE so of a circus act for him and his staff and people asking " just give me 5 min, I just need to talk to him" his staff have no choice but to turn them down, he' retiring, not taking on new patients. winding down. Judy (one of his staff members i'e known my whole life told us its been a circus, its always been a circus but even more so now that's he' been on the air)

Last edited by Nismo89; 03-01-2013 at 06:20 PM.