View Single Post
Old 10-01-2009, 02:07 PM   #2 (permalink)
theDreamer
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370z
theDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond repute

I will add my price and other things later as I do not have that exact info on hand.
I worked with Steve at Tom Peacock and it was super easy, and also worked with Kirk at Mossy and it was a complete pain. Both are the internet managers and do the normal "lowest price first" which is great. Though Kirk told me one number (I believe a few hundred over invoice) and then after two test drives I came back on a weekend when I finally got free time and he was saying 2k over invoice. Over the next two weeks I worked him down to the original offer but then he low balled my trade in.

I called Steve after the low ball for my trade in, offered invoice first day, offered me more than Carmax and close to KBB on my car and had the car I wanted coming in about 3 weeks. Picked the car up three weeks later, all numbers checked out and zero hassle from signing the papers. Only downside was they were a bit busy with many people buying cars so I just had to wait. It gave me time to sit in my car and get all the settings right.
theDreamer is offline   Reply With Quote